Friday, March 6, 2009

Water!

I'm not sure what the latest ruling is on the 8-glasses-of-water-daily thing, but I am now back on the stick with that.

And, my lengthy walk on Wednesday night with Tim up and down vale has my legs a little sore! It feels good. I am going to do it again today. I rode my horse on Tuesday and did my sit ups yesterday, so I am getting closer to my goal.

Food yesterday was not perfect at all. I had very little food in the house. i had an apple and some cheese for breakfast. Then for a snack I had my gelatin and whipping cream, for lunch I had some string cheese while on the run with a little juice. Then, it all started to break down. I let Tim use the cooler, so didn't have one today. I stopped a the grocery store for food and saw a really good chicken sandwich, so I had it, but the bread really tasted yucky. Then I had pizza that Tim made at a friend's house for supper. But I only had four pieces (small squares).

I did pop a roast in the crock pot for food to grab over the next few days and will go shopping for better food. I have pineapple and can have that tomorrow as well as the gelatin, fruit juice, cheese and sugar snap peas and hummus. So I'm good for tomorrow. Now, what to have Saturday . . . ?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Isn't it amazing how planning is more than half the battle. We will have to get you your own cooler:) Nice job on the exercise. Looking forward to seeing you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have said in the past that is my same battle is when food runs out and I am not excited about the what is left in the cabinets. Planning is still something I really struggle with and I am surprised with myself that I have not yet admitted that I really need to sit down and plan out a full menu for the week.
    I have to admit that I use Trader Joe's alot in your blog and the funny thing is that I have only gone 2 times since we started. But, when I am there, I do tend to find some healthy ideas. So, here is a suggestion if you get to Trader Joes. They have really good frozen fish that they say is only frozen once and is as close to fresh as it can get. I bought some and put it in my freezer and then if you don't know what to fix, you have "fresh" fish. Doesn't take long to thaw.

    ReplyDelete