Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cut the crap, people!

I've really started to pay attention to food labels and I must say it disgusts me when I see how much extraneous junk food producers are putting in their food. You think you're eating healthy when you get low-fat, but you're not. All those gums I've mentioned previously are in EVERYTHING! (I so rarely type in all caps and use exclamation marks because then I look like an 8th grade girl, but this calls for it, I swear.)

And cheeses. My gosh, you'd think the ones that say "all natural" would have nothing but milk and salt and other cheesy stuff in them, but they always seem to add a bunch of other junk: coloring, weird enzymes, etc.

If I had all the money in the world, I would shop at Whole Foods every day, but I don't. And if I had all the sun in the world, I'd grow my own. Again, problem. So I have to be a picky eater, which doesn't come naturally to me. I just wish food manufacturers would stop adding junk to their food. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment