Saturday, April 4, 2009

Why be fat?

I'm taking in all of this great nutrition information that Tracie Hittman Nutrition is giving me and I really notice now when I eat right and when I don't. I feel it in my bones, my skin, my organs and my attitude. But sometimes I can tell that I'm sabotaging my efforts or not believing that I deserve it. Why is that?

I'm writing a book with Dolores Kokinos, a business consultant who works with company and organization staff (and private individuals as well) to help them understand why they might be making choices that don't get them the results they want. The information is exciting and really intriguing, but now I'm beginning to think I should apply that information to my struggles with weight loss/ Why am I fat?

I now know what to eat, but I don't always do a good job. I think about being thin every day. I like exercising, but when I go on a diet it seems like pulling teeth to get me to do anything really strenuous. Why? Wish me luck on my journey!

3 comments: