Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Posting comments

Some of my friends have said they've had trouble posting comments. Here's my understanding of how it works. I really like comments and have heard that some comments have helped other people. So keep commenting!

First, you can post as anonymous. To do this, you click on comments at the bottom of the page. If there are no comments, it looks like this (0 comments) and comments is underlined. Then write your comment in the box. Then click on the drop down box and click on "anonymous."

Second, you can open an account. To do this, I've used Google, and set up an account using my main email and then using a password. The process for commenting is the same. Write comment in comment area, use drop down to click on Google account, then when google account comes up you put in your email and password, then hit ok or whatever, and your comment will appear.

Thanks for commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment