Monday, February 22, 2010

Failure to exercise

I'm on the verge of a new post with a new skinny chick and I think, based on my own failures, it has to be about exercise. I have had a membership at a gym for about four months and I've been there once! That is terrible. Yes, I do other exercise, but as is evident by my figure, it is sporadic at best. I like exercise and there's lots of time that I want to go, but I just don't. I'm wondering what the skinny chicks do. Yes, yes, they make it a part of their day. But what are the thoughts that get them to take action? I'm going to figure this out. I have this overwhelming sense of lethargy that is difficult to overcome. I think some of it has to do with mental fatigue -- taking on three children is definitely exhausting--but it's time that excuse went by the wayside. After all, Kate plus 8 is thin and she's got eight (although I think her method of venting the moment a little bit of anger hits her might help).

Eating is going better, but I haven't been great at writing everything down. Sometimes when I think I'm doing well, I slack. I've got to remember that when I do that, I am likely eating things that I am forgetting. That's how I got in this mess. So, I'm going to write down everything from pineapple to peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment